Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tossing Around An Idea

Evening, guys!

Well, I've been thinking about what I can write in this blog recently. I'm the kind of person who wants to make sure that she's got content constantly, but who doesn't really have Life Lessons to share or even the experience of living a long time. Certainly, I've been blessed with opportunities to learn about and expand my world, but I'm not about to say that I know enough to teach people. I know enough to be a great danger, for sure, though... I'll have to work on that...

But I'm thinking that the purpose of this blog is mainly to chronicle my journey from the year I made my decision (age seventeen) to the day I complete my goal of having a networth or an income of One Million Dollars. That means just under $10,000 a month. And preferably that's in passive income.

And hopefully once I've accomplished my goal, then the chronicles of the journey - this blog, in other words - would be able to provide some insight for other young people who want to pursue this path. Hopefully, it'll act as a sort of "walk this way" sign.

But I don't want to just write about what I'm doing, I don't want to just have this blog follow what I do day-in-day-out. That would be boring and, frankly, unappetizing to read. So what I hope to do is to feature a few websites, organizations, courses or books here and there each month. And to continue to provide some insights I've learned during my limited life experience.

So, I guess the idea I'm tossing between both hands is this:

Each month, I'll write a feature on a particular book (this month will be Here Comes Everybody). On top of that, I'll write up a small feature about a website for teen entrepreneurs - or entrepreneurs in general. And then I'll do a feature about activity - physical activity - because it's important to be fit.

Does that sound good? I hope so...
Ah, I also hope to do a few interviews here and there - if I can convince the people I want to interview to sit down with me for a bit.

Well, I suppose that's all I'll have for now... I have to stop myself before I go on a huge thirteen-page-long ramble. 

Look out for some monthly features, they'll come by soon enough!

We Are What We Think. All That We Are Arises In Our Thoughts. With Our Thoughts, We Make Our World. 
-Buddhist Saying
Namaste,
Clarise

No comments:

Post a Comment